Mykonos Yoga Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Let us take you on a re-invigorating 5 day journey of friendships, fun and self-discovery to the beautiful island of Mykonos. If you're looking for a well balanced retreat that delivers on adrenaline, training and making friends, this is the one. Every year many of us head out to Mykonos in September for this flagship retreat experience. We make friends, we learn about ourselves, we discover the island, and we have lots and lots of fun doing it.
Book a room or sharing space in one of our multiple luxury villas in close proximity to each other and each day, choose which activities, exercises and group sessions you would like to participate in.
Whether you're solo, a couple or a group of friends, this fits perfectly.
Our trainers include expert personal trainer and former national UK athlete and gymnast Charlotte Shelley, holistic fitness instructor Dimitry Strigun, pilates instructor Svetlana Rhodes, author / Kundalini yoga teacher Thimela Garcia, Juju Murrell the queen of VOGA, Middle East-based fitness inspiration experts Linda Chambers and Brian Cochrane, and more
For general questions, click here to see how it all works.
On this retreat, expect:
- Luxury villa accommodation with a swimming pool and breathtaking views of the Aegean sea
- Our signature introductory ice-breaker evening with BBQ and guest introductions on the first night
- Daily healthy group breakfast or nutritious brunch
- Daily morning group sessions - fitness, toga, meditation
- Daily group activities including hiking, boat trips, beach bar visits and more
- Lots of personal downtime so you can enjoy the sights and sounds of Mykonos
- Visits to the beaches of Mykonos and seaside dinners
- Evening group socializing and excursions into town
- Seasoned advice on the best beaches, beach bars and restaurants Mykonos has to offer in September
About Nava Haus Retreats and Your Experience.
We plan our retreats around our four pillars of L.I.F.E, leisure, indulgence, fitness and energy, so we combine training and instruction, socializing, well-being and luxury. These are key elements of all our retreats. We expect you to come back pampered, healthier, mentally sound and with new life-long friends! It's a no-brainer really.
As usual the villas are amazing, the menus are uniquely sourced from fresh local ingredients and the fitness and health package is top-notch. To be specific, we have picked a stunning selection from our luxury villas portfolio and we have had the menus uniquely created for the month of May by some of our highly qualified nutritionists.
Also, this is perfect for all - singles, couples re-connection, groups of friends or group celebrations.
Our hosts will be available daily from your arrival to your departure to ensure you are taken care of, so you can focus on your health and fun.
If the government guidelines change in such a way that it is not possible/not safe/not legal to hold your retreat, all bookings will be secured and you will be able to pick a new retreat of your choice at any time.