Indian Head Massage
Release head tension
( Due to Covid reasons, this treatment is temporally unavailable ). is a 60-minute session based on old Ayurvedic techniques involving work on the upper back, shoulders, neck scalp and face. Indian Head Massage will make you feel detached and serene. It offers deep relaxation while relieving aches, pains and tension in your neck, back and shoulders.
This is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years. The treatment involves massage to the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, face and scalp, with the client remaining seated in an upright position.
This massage works on significant areas of the body, especially the neck and the shoulders where stress affects major muscle groups, and it often brings immediate relief. Tensions are eased and fibrous knots and nodules melt away. The efficiency of the circulatory and lymphatic system improves, toxins are dispersed from tense muscles and flexibility and fluidity of movement is restored.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage
· Relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness.
· Loosens the scalp.
· Relaxes the whole body.
· Improve blood circulation.
· Increases oxygen uptake in the tissues.
· Provides additional oxygen to the brain.
· Provides relief from disorders such as: earache, eye strain, tinnitus.
.It provides relief from aching jaw, sinusitis and congestion, tension headaches, migraine, insomnia.
· Provides a sense of calmness.
· Increases levels of alertness and concentration.
· Eases mental tiredness.
· Balances chakra energy.
· Releases stagnant energy.
· Lift feelings off depression.
· Releases anxiety and stress.