Sat, 15 Apr|
Casita Battersea Yoga
Throat Chakra Healing & Gong Therapy
Awaken your throat chakra for authentic communication. Release frozen shoulder, neck pain and balance your Thyroid gland.
Time & Location
15 Apr, 16:00 – 18:00 BST
Casita Battersea Yoga, Katherine Low Settlement, 108 Battersea High St, London SW11 3HP, UK
About the event
Please join me on Saturday 15th April from 4:00pm at the cozy Casita Yoga Battersea ( link below) for a truly unique healing experience. We will focus on awakening the throat chakra and improving self expression and communication using kundalini tantric techniques, throat massage, mantras and the powerful frequencies of a Mercury Gong.
This Kundalini offering For Throat Chakra will help you in authentic and truthful communication.
You will have relief from frozen Shoulders, neck pain and thyroid. You would also feel substantial positive changes in areas of teeth and gums, the jaws as well as the listening and smelling abilities.
Who’s this offering for?
This offering is open to anyone who’s experiencing Throat Chakra Imbalances.
Imbalance in Throat Chakra:
- Extra talkative
- Getting frustrated while trying to express yourself
- Missing the correct and crucial words during a conversation
- Fear of offending someone very dear
Physically, hormonal disbalances, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, hearing problems, tinnitus bronchitis, asthma.
What to expect at the end of the Throat Chakra Awakening?
- Free and effortless communication
- Resonating voice
- Emotional intelligence and balance
- Relief from the symptoms like cough cold intense toothache, etc
- Free flow of creative energy
- Feeling more confident to express yourself
About the event
We will start with clearing the pathways in the neck and throat with gentle massage and vocalizing healing mantras.
We will continue with some kundalini yoga poses to open and awaken the throat chakra.
This will be followed by a throat chakra healing meditation and a Mercury gong therapy .
We will finish with herbal tea to soothe the throat chakra
Preparation for this offering:
- Please avoid food 2 or 3 hours before the event
- Please wear comfortable clothes. Preferably white clothes or light blue colour.
- Bring a bottle of water
- A pen and notepad to journal.
Women on their 120 + day of pregnancy, please avoid this practice.
People with recent surgeries or injuries, high blood pressure, respiratory and cardiovascular problems please contact the organiser before booking.
********* TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK HERE ***********
or visit this link: